The 62nd National High School Sensha-dō Tournament was the previous edition (relative to the series) of the Sensha-dō Tournament.
- Pravda Girls High School (winner)
- Kuromorimine Girls High School (runner-up - incumbent champions)
- Anzio Girls High School
- St. Gloriana Girls High School
- Maginot Girls' Academy (defeated in the 1st round)
- Chi-Ha-Tan Academy (defeated in the 1st round)
- BC Freedom High School (defeated in the 1st round)
- Other schools
This Tournament saw the upset defeat of the reigning champions (Kuromorimine) by Pravda; this was due to Miho Nishizumi (who left her flag tank open for attack while helping a drowning teammate). This marked the unexpected end of an impressive nine years' victory streak by the former Academy.