The 63rd National High School Sensha-Dou Tournament is the main Sensha-Dou tournament featured in the series.
The tournament matches are fought under flag-tank rules, wherein the first team to knock out the preassigned flag tank of the opponent is the winner.
The tournament rules allow for ten tanks maximum per side in regular matches, fifteen per side in the semi-finals and twenty per side in the finals.
- Koala Forest High School (defeated by Viking in 1st Round)
- Bonple High School (defeated by Pravda in 1st Round)
- Maginot Girls' Academy (defeated by Anzio in 1st Round)
- Saunders Girls High School (defeated by Ooarai in 1st Round)
- BC Freedom High School (defeated by St. Gloriana in 1st Round)
- Waffle Academy (defeated by Yogurt in 1st Round)
- Chi-Ha-Tan Academy (defeated by Kuromorimine in 1st Round)
- Blue Division High School (defeated by Jatkosota in 1st Round)
- This edition of the Tournament saw the revival of Ooarai Girls High School's Sensha-Dou team, which had been long discontinued. It also saw the Ooarai team (led by former Kuromorimine student Miho Nishizumi) gaining an upset victory in the championship by defeating both the defending champions (Pravda) and the favorite school (Kuromorimine) in two consecutive matches.
- This victory also ensured the survival of Ooarai Girls High School, previously threatened to be closed due to budget restraints.
- Ooarai fought (and won) every battle of the tournament at a numerical disadvantage.
- All of Ooarai's successful eliminations of flag tanks stem from the strategy of isolating the enemy flag tank in 1v1 or 2v1 engagements.
- Not all schools that practice Sensha-Dou took part in the tournament.